A crucial component of leadership is the ability to recognize one’s own emotions and those of others; managing them positively and having the ability to influence others. This is emotional intelligence that has proven to be as asset in enhancing outstanding performance. Those who develop and have high EI perform exceedingly well and are also instrumental in leading peak performance in their teams.
This course provides fundamental knowledge about Emotional intelligence and ways to develop the ability. A greater self awareness and deeper understanding of self and others’ emotions paves the path for enhanced effective performance.
• Emotional Intelligence Basics
• Self Awareness
• Regulate Emotions
• Techniques to manage Emotions
• Basics of Emotional Intelligence – introduction to Emotional Intelligence
• Who Am I – recognize and enhance self awareness
• GPS – Gain insight, Probe the emotion/situation, Sense the direction to take
• Give and Take– understand others’ feelings, establish rapport
• Develop Emotional Intelligence tools and tips to enhance Emotional Intelligence amongst your team