Conflict is an inevitable part of life and work. It is a result of people having varied perspectives, needs and expectations. However conflict if dealt rightly leads to the growth of the individual and the organization, managing conflict and providing resolutions is a skill. This skill can be developed and honed.
This course helps understand the sources, causes and types of conflict. It also helps develop an understanding of the approaches to conflict management, the styles and when to apply them. Learn facilitation techniques that will help find resolutions and manage conflicts.
• Define conflict in workplace.
• Conflict resolution principles
• Facilitating conflict resolution process
• Assertiveness techniques
• Stress and Anger management techniques
• Creating an Atmosphere – neutralizing emotions, choosing time and place
• Focusing on Needs – finding common ground, strengthening partnership
• Conflict Resolution Instrument – Collaborating, competing, compromising, accommodating, avoiding
• Facilitating dialogue – facilitation techniques
• Managing emotions – stress and anger management