Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification:
Weekend Online Virtual Classes
Our Lean Six Sigma training is aligned to ASQ, IASSC, and TUV. The training is handled by certified Master Black Belts with extensive experience in Industry. After completing the training, one would have a deep understanding of the concepts and tools and will be able to work on Lean Six Sigma Projects.
Most statistical tools need a very structured step by step process to be followed, and our trained candidates become fully conversant with the right approach
We also customize topics based on the client’s needs, and the candidates are also coached for taking up TUV-SUD or other certification exams.
To set up a training please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ WhatsApp +91-9845181067
4 Day Lean Six Sigma Online Training Program
15th, 16tn, 29th Feb and 7 Mar 2020
- The Lean Six Sigma GB training enables participants to lead project teams working on waste reduction, quality improvements and to make bottom-line improvements
- The Candidates will be able to apply the 5 step DMAIC methodology to solve problems and accomplish project goals
- Participants will solve problems using quality and statistical tools with Sigma XL or Minitab software
- Learn about the tools and techniques used in Lean Six Sigma
- Learn how to select projects in alignment to the organization’s key objectives
- Understand how to define a problem and select the appropriate tools and techniques to obtain the desired result
- Use of Lean tools like 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management,
- Kaizen, Material flow, Quick Changeover, Kanban and Poka Yoke
- Construct zero level, detailed and SIPOC process maps
- How to balance a production line and pace the process to meet customer demand
- Learn to use Sigma XL/Minitab to analyze statistical problems and to plot the data
The program is aligned to IASSC, ASQ and TUV curriculum.
TUV GB Certification Examination for interested candidates