Our training workshops are not merely sessions for knowledge enhancements, but practical guides to make bottom-line improvements. We build on interactive discussions, case study reviews and group exercises. Our programs are diverse as also inclusive and effective.
For Green Belt and Black Belt programs, workshop participants are required to present details of their projects which then get discussed and reviewed. Lean workshops are where live projects are reviewed and appropriate plans are set up – the decisive training goal for all our programs being the efficient application of information, tools and techniques.
We also offer a wide variety of topics in the area of Data Analysis, Problem Solving and Execution Excellence
Our programs are customizable to client needs and we deliver nothing but the best.
– Analytical Thinking and Decision Making
– Policy Deployment Workshop
– Op Ex Belt Training
– Data Analysis and Statistical Inference
– Lean Practitioner Workshop
– Execution Excellence
– Problem Solving Techniques
– Voice of the Customer
– Black Belt Training
Shop Floor Excellence Programs:
Shop Floor Excellence program is an unique program to help drive excellence in shop floor by sharpening attitude and upgrading the participants knowledge and skill sets.
– Industrial Safety & Ergonomics
– Industrial Discipline & Behavior
– Interpersonal skills & Communication
– 5S & Visual Management
– Introduction to Lean & Kaizen
– Quality & Quality System
– 7 QC Tools & Improvement methodology
– Metrology & MSA
– Basic Electrical & Electronics